Frozen Illex Argentinus
Frozen Illex argentinus is divided to several kinds of sizes to sell in market, 400-600g frozen Illex argentinus is the largest size in illex squid series, usually purchased by processing factory.
As a professional supplier of squid products, besides 400-600g, we also supply from under 100g to 300-400g Frozen illex argentinus.
200-300g, 150-200g are usually for human consumption, such as BBQ.
Under 100g and 100-150g sea frozen Illex Argentinus, also called dirty squid, are used as squid bait for sea fishing.
Under 100g Frozen Illex Argentinus
100-150g Frozen Illex Argentinus
150-200g Frozen Illex Argentinus
200-300g Frozen Illex Argentinus
300-400g Frozen Illex Argentinus
400-600g Frozen Illex Argentinus
Overview of Frozen Illex argentinus
Frozen Illex argentinus
BQF,whole round,sea frozen
12.5kg/15kgs/20kgs per bag,
HC, CO, and other common documents
For the bulk of sea frozen Illex Argentinus are kept in cold store under -18℃(-0.4℉).
As the supplier of Seafrozen Illex Argentinus, we usually sell 400-600g illex squid to processing factory, which produces squid snack,squid ring, squid tube, dried squid, etc.
1. What is your payment terms?
TT or L/C at sight.
2.What information should be provide if I want to get a quotation?
The product name & size
The destination port & quantity
The usage & type …
3.what is your main product?
We supply three series products, as following:
1) Various of Squid Series: Illex Squid/Illex Argentinus, Todarodes Pacificus, Giant Squid/Dosidicus gigas, etc.
2) The processed squid products: squid fillet, tentacle, wings, neck, tube, squid ring and squid flower, etc.
3) Fish: Mackerel, Bonito, Black Marlin, Oil Fish, etc.
1. The warranty term start from the date of purchasing to the date of receiving.
2. This Guarantee is limited to common use. Any damage caused by man-made, the damage caused during the transportation or caused by any other suddenness, natural disaster, or maintains not approved by us
3.During the warranty term period, ZHANHUA is responsible to supply the new cargoes or provide compensation if any defect, infection, or shortness occurred.