Oilfish fillet have skin on and skin less, the bones are removed.
It can help you keep the healthy. Scientific report that Consuming 200–400 g of oily fish twice per week may also help prevent sudden death due to myocardial infarction by preventing cardiac arrhythmia. The eicosapentaenoic acid found in fish oils appears to dramatically reduce inflammation through conversion within the body to resolvins, with beneficial effects for the cardiovascular system and arthritis.
Following are Photos of Oilfish Fillets
Package photos of oilfish fillet:
Overview of Oil fish Fillets
Types of Processing
2-4kgs,4-6kgs, 6kgs up
Ningbo, Fuzhou, Xiamen
1 x 20FCL/40FCL.
Within 15 days after confirmation.
A. T/T with 30% prepayment, and balance payment against the copy of BL
|B. L/C at sight. (Issuing bank should be acceptable to us.)|
1. Commerical Invoice
2. Packing List
3. Certificate of Origin
4. Health Certificate
5. Bill of Loading
6. Form A / Form E
7. Others fishing documents as per custmers’ need
1. What is your MOQ?
1x 20RF, load about 10-13.5 tons
2. What is your delivery time?
As usual, around 7-10 days after receiving deposit or L/C.
Pls confirm with us before ordering.
3. What is your payment Terms?
1). TT 30% deposit, balance payment against the copy of BL.
2) LC at sight from the country we accept.
4. How many tons/kilograms/cartons per container?
40RF FCL: 23-27 tons/ 24000-27000kgs
20RF FCL: 10-13 tons/ 10000-13000kgs
5. Do you make inspection before shipment?
Yes, we have our QC team doing inspection among production and while loading.(quality,weight,quantity, etc if you requested) SGS,BV Inspection as customers' requested.
1. The warranty term start from the date of purchasing to the date of receiving.
2. This Guarantee is limited to common use. Any damage caused by man-made, the damage caused during the transportation or caused by any other suddenness, natural disaster, or maintains not approved by us
3.During the warranty term period, ZHANHUA is responsible to supply the new cargoes or provide compensation if any defect, infection, or shortness occurred.