The skipjack tuna, Katsuwonus pelamis, is a medium-sized perciform fish in the tuna family, Scombridae. It is otherwise known as the aku, arctic bonito, mushmouth, oceanic bonito, striped tuna, or victor fish. It grows up to 1 m (3 ft) in length. It is a cosmopolitan pelagic fish found in tropical and warm-temperate waters. It is a very important species for fisheries.
It is an important commercial and game fish, usually caught using purse seine nets, and is sold fresh, frozen, canned, dried, salted, and smoked. With reported landings of almost 2.6 million tonnes, it was second only to the Peruvian anchoveta as the world's most important capture fish species in 2009. Countries recording large amounts of skipjack catches include the Maldives, France, Spain, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Indonesia.
Following are Photos of Skipjack Tuna
Overview of Oilfish HGT
Types of Processing
10-20 kg , 20kg Up
Ningbo, Fuzhou, Xiamen
1 x 20FCL/40FCL.
Within 15 days after confirmation.
A. T/T with 30% prepayment, and balance payment against the copy of BL
|B. L/C at sight. (Issuing bank should be acceptable to us.)|
1. Commerical Invoice
2. Packing List
3. Certificate of Origin
4. Health Certificate
5. Bill of Loading
6. Form A / Form E
7. Others fishing documents as per custmers’ need
1. What is your MOQ?
1x 20RF, load about 10-13.5 tons
2. What is your delivery time?
As usual, around 7-10 days after receiving deposit or L/C.
Pls confirm with us before ordering.
3. What is your payment Terms?
1). TT 30% deposit, balance payment against the copy of BL.
2) LC at sight from the country we accept.
4. How many tons/kilograms/cartons per container?
40RF FCL: 23-27 tons/ 24000-27000kgs
20RF FCL: 10-13 tons/ 10000-13000kgs
5. Do you make inspection before shipment?
Yes, we have our QC team doing inspection among production and while loading.(quality,weight,quantity, etc if you requested) SGS,BV Inspection as customers' requested.
1. The warranty term start from the date of purchasing to the date of receiving.
2. This Guarantee is limited to common use. Any damage caused by man-made, the damage caused during the transportation or caused by any other suddenness, natural disaster, or maintains not approved by us
3.During the warranty term period, ZHANHUA is responsible to supply the new cargoes or provide compensation if any defect, infection, or shortness occurred.