Frozen Skinless Squid Tentacles
The stock of Skinless Squid tentacle is not many, it takes a lot of raw material and time to produce, so before placing order, please confirm with us for the available quantity.
Photos of Skinless Squid tentacle
Overview of Skinless Squid Tentacles
Skinless Squid Tentacles
Skin off, EU chemical, block freezing.
24 months under 18 degrees below zero
Within 15 days after received prepayment
Energy value per 100 gr. of product 139.25 kCal
Nutrition Value per 100 26.78 gr
Fat 3.55 gr, Carbohydrate 0.25 gr
Frozen Squid Arms are prepared for food factory to produce flavor, canning, BBQ, or other foods.
For the bulk of skinless squid tentacles should be kept in cold store in the temperature of under -18℃(-0.4℉).
1. What is your payment terms?
TT or L/C at sight.
2.What information should be provide if I want to get a quotation?
The product name & size
The destination port & quantity
The usage & type …
3.what is your main product?
We supply three series products, as following:
1)Various of Squid Series: Illex Squid/Illex Argentinus, Todarodes Pacificus, Giant Squid/Dosidicus gigas, etc.
2) The processed squid products: squid fillet, tentacle, wings, neck, tube, squid ring and squid flower, etc.
3) Fish: Mackerel, Bonito, Black Marlin, Oil Fish, etc.
4.Why chose your products?
Quality First .Our full processing are transparent ，we can live video with customer. And we have certificate like HACCP,BRC,QS,ISO,FDA…
Competitive Price & Comprehensive Service.We buy raw material from the catching vessel directly by ourselves.And we select plant to process product for us. Our team provide pre-sales and after sales service, instant service our customers.
1. The warranty term start from the date of purchasing to the date of receiving.
2. This Guarantee is limited to common use. Any damage caused by man-made, the damage caused during the transportation or caused by any other suddenness, natural disaster, or maintains not approved by us
3.During the warranty term period, ZHANHUA is responsible to supply the new cargoes or provide compensation if any defect, infection, or shortness occurred.